- Final Report: 2014 and 2015 Tier 2 Results
- Annual Texas Seagrass Monitoring Plan 2015
- Final Report: 2011 and 2012 Tier 2 Results
- Presentation to SMWG (8 May 2013): Results of 2012 Seagrass Monitoring
- Final Report: 2011 Tier 2 Results
- Presentation to SMWG (4 May 2012): Results of 2011 Seagrass Monitoring
- Seagrass Protocols
- A Seagrass Monitoring Program for Texas Coastal Waters
- Example Seagrass Report Card
- REMAP Final Report
- Presentations to SMWG (10 January 2011)
ArcGIS was used to create grids by interpolating from seagrass sample data for all available years in the study. These grids were used to create the map images available for download on this site. Results include seagrass coverage and abiotic variables such as salinity. Carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, and isotopic analyses are not included in these results.
Raw Data from Tier 2 Sampling Effort
Data and metadata are archived at NCEI. Select datasets are also linked directly below for your convenience.
- 2011 results
- 2012 results
- 2013 results
- 2014 results
- 2015 results
- 2016 results
- 2017 results
- Little Bay Seagrass Monitoring Data 2012-2015
- Carbon-Nitrogen-Phosphorus Data 2011-2015
Raw CTD Data
This includes the HOBO conductivity and temperature data for 3 of the 4 stations shown in the map below. Station LLM West is currently deployed and has not been retrieved yet.
Congdon MS Thesis Data: The effect of hurricane force winds on seagrass abundance and sediment physicochemistry
This dataset contains raw TIER 2 sampling data from 2015 and 2017 for Texas coastal waters related to seagrasses. Data and metadata are archived at NCEI.
Monitoring Plan Data
- Table 1. Water quality
- Table 2. Water transparency
- Table 3. Plant areal coverage
- Table 4. Plan condition indicators